SHEMFORD feels a child’s mind can be developed with the support of both Parents & School. This is a special corner for you, where we provide all the information about the latest technology in education, along with tips and suggestions for effective parenting.
For us parents are members of the School. The children, being the future generation, need to be guided from a tender age itself and we, teachers are doing our best for his/her growth and seek your cooperation to achieve this objective.
What is expected of SHEMFORD Parents:
1. Parents are requested to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children’s progress by paying attention to their regularity, punctuality and discipline and by taking interest in their academic performance & overall development.
2. Parents are requested not to allow their children to bring valuable articles like expensive watches, fountain pens, mobile phones, tape recorders, calculators, cameras, CDs, jewellery etc, to school.
3. Parents are advised to grant pocket money very judiciously to their wards.
4. Attention of parents is drawn to the fact that criticism of the teacher or school in the presence of their children be scrupulously avoided because it causes them to loose respect for their teachers, with the consequent failure to learn from them.
5. Children, when sick, should not be sent to school to attend test/classes. Medical certificate should be sent to school. Parents are required to inform the school, if there is any change in their address or telephone numbers.
6. All text books & note books should be neatly covered & labeled.
7. Student must be sent in clean & freshly washed, neatly pressed uniform everyday with proper haircut, etc. Students must carry School Identity Card daily to school.
8. Visiting Hours for Parents
CHAIRMAN: 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m. (All working days)
PRINCIPAL: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (All working days)
TEACHERS: 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (On all working Saturdays)
Parents are not allowed to meet their ward in school timings
9. Parents are requested to send only healthy food and fruits. Avoid junk food etc.
10.Parents suggestions are always welcome.